We are listing out some of the salient features of some of the top grills that you can choose from when you buy your next grill.
Char-Broil Classic 480, 4-Burner Gas Grill
If you look at the specifications of this grill, you will surely feel that this grill is the perfect buy when you are out there looking for a barbeque grill. However there are different points of view about this grill.
Some feel that it has a perfect heat output is and it has a durable look as well. But some others feel that it is more of a show than actual quality. Although its porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates feels good but it has a flimsy box that could also rust quickly. It is known that the grates may heat unevenly, and may not last long. But many also feel that it is an inexpensive grill comparing to others of this size and so finally, it could be a good buy for this price.
* It has 480 square inches space of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates along with 180 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing away. Its large, painted metal side shelves give you additional workspace which can be really helpful.
* This grill has 40,000 BTU gas grill with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
* Its stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, and fascia give it a good style and durability.
* It also has a reliable electronic ignition system.
And now, let’s go through some details of a pellet grill.
* This smoker is ahead of its competition as it has an exclusive ash cleanout system. So unlike other smokers where you have to vacuum out the grill every time after use, here
you only need to pull a lever to empty the ash from the fire box. And so this added feature gives you a lot of time saving which you can use in enjoying the barbequed food or with your friends.
* The other important feature of this smoker is that it has a simple temperature setting.
* The Camp Chef Pellet Grill is also known to provide hotter and cleaner grills with an improved flavor.
Let’s now see the features of one model of Camp Chef Pellet Grill called the Camp Check Smoke Pro Dlx Pellet Grill.
* This Camp Check Smoke Pro Dlx Pellet Grill.smoker has an electronic auto-start ignition which makes it an interesting smoker.
* It has a pellet hopper cleanout system.
* With its dual LED temperature and internal cooking temperatures with temperature selection system, it stands ahead of other smokers of its kind.
* The automatic auger in this system releases pellets as per the efficiency requirement of the smoker.
* You can also find additional space for cooking additional food items in this pellet smoker.
* Ash Cleanout System is one of the favorite features of this smoker.
* Has a large pellet hopper as well.
* When you buy this equipment, you will also get recipe ideas in the manual.
The char broil patio bistro are the next evolution in patio cooking. Now you can find the new Patio Bistros in electric as well gas. This grill offers you a compact sized grill with great design, and solid construction. Char-Broil Patio Bistros is a sleek grill and provides great performance.
Let’s look at some of the features of a Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill.
* Excellent option when you don’t want to go for gas or charcoal grill.
* The Electric Patio Bistro looks quite like a gas grill and provides dial electric control.
* It provides you a good enough grilling surface of 320 square inches which can take in almost 8-12 hamburgers.
* Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system that lets you cook your food evenly with less flare-ups and give a much juicier food.
* Rust resistant porcelain-coated premium cooking grates which are also easier to clean.
* Wheels on this grill make it an easy equipment to move into your backyard or patio.
You might feel that these products are more than the Weber Spirit 310 price but it’s like buying it once or buying again and again. So, we surely suggest that you can try out any of these three grills for your next grill buy.