Change
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello gorgeous!
    Thanks for looking around the WAPS forum. Why not sign up and make your voice heard. Registering is quick, easy and FREE.

3. Go mobile
    Did you know you can download an app for your smartphone to access our forum on the go? Search for 'Tapatalk' on the App Store. Tapatalk is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

Download the mobile forum app

Delta goodrem- child of the universe + singles

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by LEWIS, 11 Oct 2012 at 10:26 PM.

1. LEWIS New Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    My first thread creation woop!! And i'm glad it's for this amazing Aussie hornbag!

Delta Goodrem has a new album coming out soon (October 26th...well in Australia anyway) called Child Of The Universe.. I don't know about you but I can't actually wait! It's already had two singles Sitting On Top Of The World and Dancing with A Broken Heart with Wish You Were Here on the way... here's the singles videos and tracklisting!...

Tracklisting:
    1. Child Of The Universe
    2. Touch
    3. Wish You Were Here
    4. Knocked Out
    5. Sitting On Top Of The World
    6. I'm Not Ready
    7. Hunters and the Wolves
    8. Dancing with a Broken Heart
    9. Hypnotized
    10. Safe To Believe
    11. The Speed Of Life
    12. War Of Love
    13. I Lost All Love 4 You
    14. When My Stars Come Out
    15. Control
  2. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    Welcome to WAPS! I do like Delta, but her videos are so low budget (which you can't blame her for as Australia isn't a big -budget- market) and they look low-budget. I know video budgets aren't what they used to be, but less is more. All these different shots kinda cheapen the song. Also - does she look like 10 years younger towards the end of the video (styling!) ?!

I do like the first track 'Sitting On Top Of The World' - sounds a bit like Kelly Clarkson.
    LEWIS likes this.