Change
  1. Hello gorgeous!
    Thanks for looking around the WAPS forum. Why not sign up and make your voice heard. Registering is quick, easy and FREE.

2. Go mobile
    Did you know you can download an app for your smartphone to access our forum on the go? Search for 'Tapatalk' on the App Store. Tapatalk is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

Download the mobile forum app

General Britney Spears discussion

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by silvan, 15 May 2012.

1. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    As4hWzYCIAQ-61W.jpg

Can't believe we didn't have a Britney thread already. Then again, Britney Spears has been keeping a low profile since her Femme Fatale Tour ended. Until now that is. She's been confirmed as a judge on the American X Factor and there's a rumour Glee will be doing a second tribute episode.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/15/glee-scoop-second-britney-tribute-exclusive/
  2. Geraint Administrator

Message Count:
  3. Danny New Member

Message Count:
    Dear Britney, isn't about time you re-hire your personal trainer and start loosing all that excess weight? I mean, c'mon! You're gonna be in X Factor, have some decency!
    H.T. likes this.
  4. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    Nothing wrong with a few curves, but she shouldn't pick those figure hugging (accentuating) dresses. Some of her outfits on the Femme Fatale tour weren't' that flattering either...
  5. H.T. Member

Message Count:
    Firstly love Britney. Like alot of the songs, really feel for the problems she's had and how she's come back to earn her Dad lots more money before she was ready. However, she consistently looks awful. She's a very strongly built woman (eg neck) and her styling ignores that and is amazingly casual. In pic above hair is lank and fake tan is terrible (you have to see other takes of shot above to see the fake tan lines) etc etc. X Factor prob good move as US interest wanes. She was criticised in last concerts for miming and not moving and was reported to have had The Wanted look at the wall as she went past - so in boot camp her advice will be "Don't f'ing sing! Don't f'ing move! and don't look at me Motherf'ker". Thanks Brit! Love her really!xx
  6. Geraint Administrator

Message Count:
    I find it increasingly hard to get through a whole series of X Factor UK, and I normally ignore American talent shows on ITV2 - I just don't have enough time! - but maybe this year i'll ignore the UK one, and just watch the US edition for Britney.
    H.T. likes this.
  7. Sheila New Member

Message Count:
    I agree Silvan, Brit-Brit looks healthy and happy, she just needs post-teen wardrobe consultant :) Sadly, the X-Factor just isn't taking off over here. I'm dead sick of all these reality talent shows (the Voice, American (gag) Idol, X-Factor). I think the talent pool is getting fairly shallow. Brit might bring an interesting Paula Abdul-esque vibe to X-Factor that might be worth checking out though!
  8. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
  9. rippy8 Guest

Message Count:
    Saw the dynamic duo on X-Factor last night. Brit is definitely looking and sounding very healthy. I don't mind all the curves either, makes her a real woman :) Looking forward to the funky new single indeed.