Change
  1. Hello gorgeous!
    Thanks for looking around the WAPS forum. Why not sign up and make your voice heard. Registering is quick, easy and FREE.

2. Go mobile
    Did you know you can download an app for your smartphone to access our forum on the go? Search for 'Tapatalk' on the App Store. Tapatalk is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

Download the mobile forum app

Kelly Clarkson - Greatest Hits + Catch My Breath

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by silvan, 12 Jun 2012.

1. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    Kelly's still promoting her current album and single 'Dark Side', but during a UK radio interview she spoke about recording her next album (planned for next year) and having recorded a track with Rodney 'Darkchild' Jerkins, who also co-wrote 'I Forgive You' on her current album - which is surprisingly rocky, rather than the beat heavy stuff Darkchild normally produces.

Kelly Clarkson - Wave 105 interview (UK, 11.06.2012)

I Forgive You

kelly-clarkson-cathc-my-breath.jpeg
    Last edited by silvan, 5 Oct 2012
  2. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    Kelly Clarkson performs a cover of 'Everytime' by Britney Spears on her Stronger Tour. She sings the song pretty well, although I prefer Britney's version without all the vocal acrobatics.

The Chelsea Ballroom (Cosmopolitan Hotel) on Stronger summer Tour 2012.
  3. David Ker Guest

Message Count:
    I'm sorry but Kelly Clarkson sings this much better than Britney and Kelly's latest album should be selling triple what it is. You look hot by the way. Thanks.
  4. H.T. Member

Message Count:
    Dark Side is one of the best songs of the year. Totally brilliant pop with superb lyrics - means alot to me anyway
  5. Melody New Member

Message Count:
    Britney tweeted and said Kelly's performance of her song was beautiful.
  6. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    Oh, Kelly Clarkson is said to be releasing a Greatest Hits collection later this year, so guess we won't be seeing that new album any time soon.
  7. silvan Administrator

Message Count: