Change
  1. Hello gorgeous!
    Thanks for looking around the WAPS forum. Why not sign up and make your voice heard. Registering is quick, easy and FREE.

2. Go mobile
    Did you know you can download an app for your smartphone to access our forum on the go? Search for 'Tapatalk' on the App Store. Tapatalk is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

Download the mobile forum app

Kelly Rowland - new album

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by silvan, 30 Jun 2012.

1. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    kelly-hair.jpeg
    Kelly Rowland is going back to her R&B roots on her new single 'Ice'. The track was written by Sean Garrett and the final version is expected to feature Lil Wayne.

I don't know why she keeps hooking up with Lil Wayne. I find his raps really dull and I was hoping autotune had died by now...

2. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    And here's the full version of 'Ice' - which is all about sex.
  3. James New Member

Message Count:
    Poor Kelendria. She doesn't really know what she wants to do, does she? She releases the dancier stuff in Europe but insists on rubbishy R&B for the US at the very time when European dance music is finally taking off there. Who's advising her? She missed a trick not putting Shake Them Haters Off out as a single -- it's my favourite off Here I Am:

4. Brandon Osborne New Member

Message Count:
    Motivation was bad enough. Now a sequel in the form of Ice? Euuuchhh. Let it die already!