Change
  1. Hello gorgeous!
    Thanks for looking around the WAPS forum. Why not sign up and make your voice heard. Registering is quick, easy and FREE.

2. Go mobile
    Did you know you can download an app for your smartphone to access our forum on the go? Search for 'Tapatalk' on the App Store. Tapatalk is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

Download the mobile forum app

The Worst videos ever made

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by silvan, 23 Jun 2012.

1. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    As requested by H.T. - a thread for you to post the worst videos ever made. He suggested Vanessa.

Upside Down by Dutch songstress Vanessa

I'll throw in a suggest: Dannii Minogue - This Is It.

Britney Spears - Gimme More

And Joss Stone's Baby Baby Baby deserves a place on this threads as well...

And the list wouldn't be complete without Rebecca Black's 'Friday'

What do you think are the worst videos ever? Add them below.

To add videos use the 'media' button (more info here).
    H.T. likes this.
  2. H.T. Member

Message Count:

I have so many hilarious videos but I have to post this. Not really a vid. Its Abba preparing kids for their one shit song, I have a dream. The children are fucking awful - brilliant!

Bet I haven't posted correctly
  3. H.T. Member

Message Count:

Totally love Fancy - German disco queen. But this video ranks very high on worst vids list. Love use of jacket
  4. Eros New Member

Message Count:
    that really made my laugh, they're are so completely off. It must have been a fun day for the ABBA guys.
    H.T. likes this.
  5. H.T. Member

Message Count:
    Oh my God - what is that Rebecca Black girl? Truly terrible vid and excrutiating song - i think she's rapping is she? Sounds like she's putting on a robot voice. Is she Australian?
  6. Eros New Member

Message Count:
    Did you miss the whole Rebecca Black 'It's Friday' thing? She's not a proper singer (hence the auto tune), just a school girl who spent a few grand with a 'song writing team', who clearly put this together in 30 minutes. It's terrible, but funny as well.
  7. H.T. Member

Message Count:
    I missed it, thank God
  8. H.T. Member

Message Count:

joy to behold!
  9. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    I think Gloria Estefan deserves a place on this list with 'Dr. Beat' with the Miami Sound Machine. That outfit with the silver butterfly deserves a place on its own.

H.T. likes this.
  10. Geraint Administrator

Message Count:

Vanilla 'No Way No Way' - I win! (Actually - nobody wins when it comes to this song.)
    H.T. and silvan like this.
  11. H.T. Member

Message Count:
    They are both fantastically bad. In some ways Dr Beat vid is worse as the song was OK but they then created something so awful that Miami Sound Machine went from cool (? in Cuba perhaps) to being a Hispanic joke. In Vanilla the song is much worse than the vid. But these are 2 fantastic contenders! Gave me such a laugh!
  12. Geraint Administrator

Message Count:
    Natasha Bedingfield 'I Wanna Have Your Babies' - song is worse than the video, but the combination basically killed her career. What the f*ck was EVERYONE INVOLVED thinking?!!

H.T. likes this.
  13. H.T. Member

Message Count:
    Wow, I'd forgotten about that vid. She sort of self destructed like her brother (I think Daniel was her brother!) They thought they were so arty and forgot about actually selling some songs
  14. H.T. Member

Message Count:

I'm cheating - its not a video but possibly the worst ever performance on British TV. Paul McShane had a successful TV career and invested his money in starting up his own band. And you can see why. I guarantee you will love it
  15. H.T. Member

Message Count:
  16. H.T. Member

Message Count:
    Boney M, Gotta Go Home - just look at nice use of dry ice at start
  17. James New Member

Message Count:
    I'd never seen that Dr Beat video before. I'm mortified for her! Still, it's one of my favourite songs ever and I don't care who knows it. Were MSM ever seen as cool? I had no idea about that.

This Hazell Dean video is utterly shocking

...as is anything being put on YouTube these days by Ian Levine. I saw this ad a while back for some disco compilation he'd put together and nearly died of shame. The ad's made up of the videos he did for ALL of the album tracks. I happened to comment that all of the song titles sounded like rubbish old clich├ęs and the songs themselves all sounded like variations on the same tune. He deleted my comment and blocked me for it *sadface*

The self-written blurb under the video is jaw-dropping in its delusion as well. Just as well I didn't mention that or he'd have probably sued me. He seems awfully touchy.

H.T. likes this.
  18. H.T. Member

Message Count:
    Ha! I think Hazell was copying Chain Reaction but whereas Diana had diamonds, sequinned dress, fur wrap and full on stardom, Hazell has neon lipstick and opens her mouth unpleasantly wide. Wow! step back everyone! I luuuuuuvvvvvvvvv that song too but prefer Kylie's. Hazell Dean was doing a PA at a club when it was out and the intro to the song was "People have doubted Hazell Dean, people have said her days as a star are over. Well, I can tell those people that right now Hazell Dean is number 21 in the charts. This is Turn it into Love." I've laughed at it so often over the years that the words are probably quite accurate.

Oh I've just realised you realy love Dr Beat and not Turn it into Love. Oh I really am a cretin

Re MSM I probably mean the song was cool. It was played alot in clubs and was part of start of Miami sound - Expose, Cover Girls and even Pet Shop Boys had a go with Domino Dancing. I might very possibly be talking shit of course.

I totally love Ian Levine's Hi-nrg stuff - So Many Men, High Energy, Caught in the Act etc - but he went back to a dreary sort of soul and looks like what that album is. Sounds a tosser!