Change
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello gorgeous!
    Thanks for looking around the WAPS forum. Why not sign up and make your voice heard. Registering is quick, easy and FREE.

3. Go mobile
    Did you know you can download an app for your smartphone to access our forum on the go? Search for 'Tapatalk' on the App Store. Tapatalk is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

Download the mobile forum app

Toni Braxton - new album + singles

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by silvan, 17 Jun 2012.

1. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    420650_245450202196049_1953664757_n (1).jpg
    Toni Braxton has been working on her seventh studio album, which is said to be produced by L.A. Reid. (he produced her first 4 albums).

The album is said to feature ten songs (nine new songs with one remix) - which to me sounds a bit mean. I'm sure she can record a few more track.

The first track premiered back in March, I Heart You.

Last edited by silvan, 4 Oct 2012
  2. Lee New Member

Message Count:
    I just posted on Twitter just this week asking about where this album is?? I was expecting it to have dropped by now or the hype being high about it in anticipation about it dropping very soon, but hardly anything seems to be happening. I though the album was meant to drop soon after I Heart You was released.

A good lead single, I just hope there are a few good ballads on the album, that would suit me nicely!
  3. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    Her single did hit the top spot of the billboard dance charts this week though, although that chart does seem to be a bit obscure.

Let's hope the album is out for Christmas, but then again her last album was serial delayed by a year, so don't hold your breath.
  4. Lee New Member

Message Count:
    I hope it's out way before Xmas time, that is so far away! There are a lot of songs online that never made it onto her Pulse album which was a shame cuz I didn't like a lot of the songs on that album, yet these ones that were left off the album were pretty decent. I Hate Love for instance:
  5. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    What are your favourite Toni Braxton songs? Here are a few of mine.
    1. Un-break My Heart
    2. He Wasn't Man Enough
    3. Trippin (That's The Way Love Goes)
    4. Wardrobe
    5. Pulse
  6. Lee New Member

Message Count:
    My favourites have to be..:
    1. Un-Break My Heart
    2. If I Have To Wait
    3. Yesterday
    4. He Wasn't Man Enough
    5. Please

Those of her released ones anyway, there are a few of her unreleased ones I really like too (like I Hate Love that I posted earlier)

Stay:

Melt:

It's You:
  7. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    I LOVE those unreleased tracks from her 'Pulse' album. 'Melt' is such a clasic Toni track, it even references her old tracks (how 'Madonna' of her). She is such a great vocalist and I like to hear a lot more from her!
  8. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    do love I Hate To Love You - she sounds great on that track. It's country-ish.
Tags: Toni Braxton