Change
  1. Hello gorgeous!
    Thanks for looking around the WAPS forum. Why not sign up and make your voice heard. Registering is quick, easy and FREE.

2. Go mobile
    Did you know you can download an app for your smartphone to access our forum on the go? Search for 'Tapatalk' on the App Store. Tapatalk is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

Download the mobile forum app

whatever happened to Alexis Jordan?

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by Britney's Bitch, 14 Apr 2012.

1. Britney's Bitch New Member

Message Count:
    After her summer smash 'Happiness', what happened to Alexis Jordan? Is she recording a new album?
    Silvio Testio likes this.
  2. Eros New Member

Message Count:
    This is what is says on Wikipedia:

She confirmed via Twitter that she was working on her second studio album due for release some time in 2012.[19]
    In November 2011 Jordan went to a recording studio in New York where she recorded with Stargate, she stated that the album is nearly completed.[20] In the same YouTube video uploaded by Jordan, she was asked what she was doing and she replied "Writing about different things 'cause I'm like all messed up cause I'm talking about girl power, then I'm talking about myself and how people don't really know me that well so they gonna get to know me in this song."[21]
    It was reported that Ester Dean would be working with Jordan on either Jordan's second album or Dean's debut.[22]
    silvan likes this.
  3. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    Stargate produced her Happiness single, based on the Deadmau5 backing track.
  4. kinkykylie New Member

Message Count:
    I think she is destined for the one hit wonder bin, great single with Happiness, but I can't see her career taking off here in the UK!
  5. Geraint Administrator

Message Count:
    Did you see her auditions on America's Got Talent? She was actually never much cop in the first place, not sure why she got to the finals. But Good Girl, Happiness & Love Mist are all still regulars on my iphone!
  6. kinkykylie New Member

Message Count:
    Yeah, I agree, she wasn't all that on AGT.. Love Happiness though.. Have you heard Change your mind by Kylie? It uses the same backing track.. Very sexy track..
  7. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    yeah, but Alexis version is a lot catchier; unfortunately Kylie's version doesn't really go anywhere. Shame Kylie didn't get her hands on the Starship , would have been a huge hit for her.

Kylie's version

Alexis' version
  8. mgi86 New Member

Message Count:
    Her debut was a good start the singles happiness, good girl and hush hush were good hoping the new album will be moving forward like rhianna did with her second album thats when her music really kicked off so hoping this happens for alexis too !!
  9. silvan Administrator

Message Count:
    totally agree mgi86, she's still in her teens. Let's hope she develops a personality and a style of her own and she's on to something.
    mgi86 likes this.
  10. kinkykylie New Member

Message Count:
    Oh Kylies version is great to get down and dirty too.. Very sexy lyrics.. It definitely goes somewhere for me.. Haha..

Is that a little too much info on a bank holiday Monday morning? ;-)
  11. James New Member

Message Count:
    How long has it been since Happiness was out? I'm still playing it to death, I love it. I had a copy of it for a while before it was released and kept trying to foist it onto my friend who kept ignoring it only to declare his love for it when it hit the top 10 (and depriving me of the credit for it in the first place). Agog doesn't even begin to cover it.