We Are Pop Slags » Music

Introducing Esmée Denters

(5 posts)
  1. Silvan
    Login to Send PM
    Master of the Universe

Check out Esmee Denters, a 20 year old singer from The Netherlands. Apparently she used to be a waitress in a pancake house (how typical...) with a thing for uploading videos of herself singing to r&b songs to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/esmeedenters

She did quite well out of that: 21 million views, and she became the number one most-subscribed musician in the history of the popular video-sharing website. And last year Justin Timberlake signed her to his label Tennman.

Her first single 'Outta Here' is extremely catchy. Check out the video of Esmee Denter’s recording session of “Outta Here” below.

Posted 1 year ago #

Bookmark and Share
  2. anonymous
    Login to Send PM

A few flat notes, but overall I quite like this acoustic version of 'Outta Here'.

Can't wait for the video.

Posted 1 year ago #

Bookmark and Share
  3. Silvan
    Login to Send PM
    Master of the Universe

Are we liking the new Esmee Denters video 'Outta Here'?

Posted 1 year ago #

Bookmark and Share
  4. Hayley
    Login to Send PM

I used to watch her on youtube when she started out, some songs i liked, some i didnt. This new song i liked when i first heard it.

Posted 1 year ago #

Bookmark and Share
  5. anonymous
    Login to Send PM

i love 'Outta Here', but I really like Sad Symphony, Gravity, What If and Just Can't Have it (the guitar chords remind me of Beyonce's Irreplaceable). It's a pretty decent debut album, although it is a bit painting by numbers (just get the right producers in).

Posted 1 year ago #

Bookmark and Share

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.