We Are Pop Slags » Well hello there!

Welcome to WAPS!

(1 post)
  1. Geraint
    Login to Send PM

Hi all - i'm G and as you may have noticed I am one of the two editors behind this site (I'll let my partner in crime introduce himself...)

I'm currently enjoying Shakira's 'She Wolf' (first Shakira song i've ever liked, fact fans); Madonna's 'Celebration'; Miley Cyrus' 'Party In The USA'; Eva Simons' 'Silly Boy'; Ciara's 'Work'; La Roux's 'Bulletproof'....lots of stuff! Lady GaGa is the best thing to happen to pop for years. I also listen To Weezer on my iPod ALL THE TIME. If anyone else out there likes guitar pop and has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

As for things I don't like...well I don't want to be harsh but I'm not feeling Florence + the Machine, I was a bit disappointed by the Little Boots album, and I think Frankmusik is happening two years too late and my interest has waned, unfortunately. VV Brown's hair gets on my nerves to an irrational degree.

My idea of hell is sitting through the millionth piece of festival coverage on TV to only feature Razorlight / Killers / Snow Patrol. BORING.

Hope you all enjoy our site, we love having you here :)

G x
    Posted 3 days ago #

Bookmark and Share

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.