We Are Pop Slags » Music

What are you listening to right now?

(5 posts)
  1. Silvan
    Login to Send PM
    Master of the Universe

I'm listening to Shakira's new album She Wolf. I'm loving 'Men In This Town' in particular. It reminds of me a bit of the Killers, but it's very Shakira with her 'unconventional' lyrics. They're so random, it's pure genius ;-)

Matt Damon's not meant for me...

Posted 2 months ago #

Bookmark and Share
  2. PrincessPop
    Login to Send PM

I Got You by Leona Lewis - very uplifting track

I believe in the power of pop
    Posted 2 months ago #

Bookmark and Share
  3. MissusCitrus
    Login to Send PM

I love the Shakira album! I'm listening to 'Starstrukk' by 3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry and 'Alejandro' by Lady GaGa a lot at the moment. Cheryl Cole's album is not too bad either.

Posted 2 months ago #

Bookmark and Share
  4. matty9694
    Login to Send PM

I'm listening to the new saturdays album 'wordshaker' it is sooooo good!!!!!!!! A must buy! It is very refreshing to hear a girlband with varied yet great vocals unlike the pussycat dolls and girls aloud thank god they have parted for the time being (but we still have to put up with cheryl's vocals ewww). So anyway after that rant i'm listening to wordshaker and in particular deeper, it is a great song and i am so glad that the saturdays have written this song because some of the lyrics on the last album were a little strange, the B-sides that they wrote on the past singles especially on work was great lyrically and vocally, i think they should write the whole of the third album because they are great writers. I am also loving wordshaker, ego, one shot and here standing hopefully the next 4 singles!!! I wish that all these songs could be released because they are all so great not a filler in sight! A step up from the last album although chasing lights was the best debut i have ever heard (only just better than the fame which was also an excellent debut).

Posted 2 months ago #

Bookmark and Share
  5. Arfareth
    Login to Send PM

Oh! I am also Listening the new Saturdays album Wordshaker. It´s Awesome.
    The She Wolf Album it´s a little strange for me. Laundry Service and Oral Fixation were so much better. However, my favorites are Did it Again, Why Wait and Men in this Town (love it).
    Other songs:
    Michael Buble - Haven´t meet you yet
    Paramore - Ignorance
    Sugababes - About a Girl (I love Jade Ewen)
    Kings of Leon - Notion
    Kristina deBarge - Sabotage (She deserves more fame)
    2ne1 - Fire (the song is lethally funny)

Posted 4 weeks ago #

Bookmark and Share

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.